Friday, December 23, 2011

New year, new blog

With the new year quickly approaching, I have decided to start another blog since my first one fizzled out. This one will be all about the family, and not just Eleanor.

I am writing this post as I sit by my lovely Christmas tree, half watching Love Actually. Brian and Eleanor are one their way home from Christmas with his family. Sam and I had to stay behind unexpectedly because he got sick just before we left. I just hope that he is well for his first Christmas. The poor little stinker looks absolutely miserable. Eleanor just could not understand why her little brother was sick. It was a bit heartbreaking when she asked if she made him sick. :( She really does care about him so much, and I'm thankful for that every single day.

More late...keeping up with this blog is my #1 New Year's resolution, and it's one I think I can keep this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment